Monday, March 15, 2010

Nudity - WTH

"Ladies and gentlemen. It is I, Sam the American Eagle. I would just like to say a few words about nudity in the world today. And I, for one, am just APPALLED by it!" (Jim Henson's Muppet's)

Seriously, people!

I do admit - a certain amount of nudity is expected in the ladies locker room at your local gym. I also realize that, unlike some, I tend to be a little shy when it comes to ... exposure.

Having said that, I have to say - PUT SOME FREAKING PANTS ON! A lady at the gym the other day had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON below the waist for at least 30 minutes on while she put on her make up! Yep, she had a shirt on, and maybe even shoes.... but nothing else. Why would you do that? Underwear are great, and should be worn!

".. could someone hand me a robe."

4 comments:

orangemily said...

That is crazy! I agree, put some pants on!

Kristi said...

REALLY! No underwear. Who would be comfortable doing that? Well...I heard that next week, on a certain day, at a specific time (I can't remember when)...all women are supposed to walk out of their houses naked and even walk around the block if they feel comfortable. Some protest or memorial or something. So stupid.

Tiffy said...

Excellent! Let's protest the protest and go out fully clothed!! YEAH!!!

Heather said...

I like to refer to this lady as crack.